Eisenhower's trip to Baikal
The village of Listvyanka is located on the shore of Lake Baikal 70 km away from Irkutsk. It is the nearest settlement on the shore of Lake Baikal from Irkutsk.
You are supposed to visit St. Nicolaus church that was built in the 17th century, fish and souvenir market. By request, you can visit the museum of wooden architecture named Talcy, the Limnological museum of Academy of Science or take a boat trip (in summer).
This excursion will be the best variant for those tourists who want to see Lake Baikal, but cannot spend much time travelling in Siberia.
- 1 – 3 – 7 500 R.
- 4 – 7 – 3 300 R. per person
- 8 – 14 – 2 500 R. per person
- 14 – 20 – 2 200 R. per person
- More than 20 – 1 500 R. per person
- Transport service (car rent),
- Guide service (Russian and English speaking guide)
What's not included
- Museum entrance fees,
- Boat trip,